Philip Grasso selected 2017 Driver of the Year. (Click for story)
About DMTA’s Driver of the Month/Year Program
DMTA has a Driver of the Month/Year program. To be selected as a Driver of the Month a driver has to be nominated by his/her employer. Nominations are based on a record of safe and courteous driving. To be eligible for nomination drivers must meet stringent criteria. Qualifications include:
- Must be employed by a DMTA member carrier.
- Must have been a full-time professional driver for the past 12 months or more
- Must have at least one year of experience with the member company that submits the nomination
- Must have an accident-free driving record for the prior calendar year and remain accident-free until the Driver of the Year is selected
- Employer must submit a copy of the nominee’s current DMV driving record
Each Driver of the Month will be recognized for his/her selection at our Annual Driver of the Year Awards Banquet and will be in the running for Driver of the Year.
Nominate one of your drivers as a DMTA Driver of the Month!