Join Us–We Are Looking for New Members!
Benefits of DMTA Membership:
- Communication – DMTA provides its members with regular eNews updates. DMTA maintains a website where members can access the latest in trucking industry news. Our job is to sift through the mountain of information and provide you with what is relevant for Delaware’s trucking industry.
- Advocacy – We represent your interests in Dover. DMTA is there to provide the trucking industry’s viewpoint to our elected and appointed officials in state government. Our goal is to establish and keep a healthy business environment for the trucking industry. We have a registered lobbyist on staff.
- Educational Programs – In response to members’ needs DMTA can organize and facilitate seminars and workshops for the trucking industry. Presentations at our regular meetings provide members with pertinent updates to the regulatory and operating envirionment–whether it be new Hours of Service rules or updated equipment requirements.
- Support – Got a question? Contact us and we will help you find the answer.
- Alerts – Members who subscribe to our eNews service receive timely alerts on TRAFFIC, CONSTRUCTION, SAFETY, AND MORE!
DMTA membership is open to all companies and individuals who represent the trucking industry. This includes motor carriers plus allied businesses. Manufacturers, dealers, suppliers, etc. are allied businesses. Their interests are closely associated with the trucking industry, and DMTA welcomes their membership.
DMTA’s 2015 membership roster included 85 companies, the majority of which were motor carriers. As there is strength in numbers an important goal for 2016 is to grow our membership.
If your company operates in Delaware, passes through Delaware, employs drivers who live in Delaware, or supplies Delaware trucking companies, you can benefit from membership in DMTA.
DMTA sponsors the Delaware Truck Driving Championships (TDC) and Diesel Technician Contest every year and a Driver of the Year Program. Participation is limited to drivers and techs employed by DMTA members.
DMTA sponsors these events because Delaware’s trucking industry thinks it is important to recognize the skills and achievements of the hard-working men and women who make our industry go.
We participate in a number of public outreach events throughout the year as well.
For information about membership, please contact DMTA.
- email: email@example.com
- phone: 302-734-9400
- address: 445 Pear St, Dover, DE 19904
Please feel free to give us a call or send us an email requesting information or contact. If you’re in Dover give us a call to be sure we are in the office and stop by for a visit.